The National Academy of Science and Technology (NAST) has opening for the following position:
Position Title : Chief Administrative Officer
Plantilla Item No : NASTB-CADOF-2-2004
Salary/Salary Grade : ₱88,410.00 per month / SG 24
- Education : Master’s degree, preferably in Public Administration, Business Administration, or other relevant courses; OR Certificate in Leadership and Management from the CSC
- Experience : 4 years in position/s involving management and supervision of personnel, instituting and reviewing administrative policies, preparing and executing budget programs, overseeing human resource management, procurement, finance management, liaising with government offices, and other related administrative functions including, but not limited to compensation and benefits, familiar with government rules, guidelines and procedures; and has working knowledge in office software
- Training : 40 hours of supervisory/management learning and development intervention
- Eligibility : Career Service (Professional) / Second Level Eligibility
- Building Collaborative and Inclusive Working Relationships – Intermediate: Builds partnerships and networks to deliver or enhance work outcomes.
- Managing Performance and Coaching for Results – Intermediate: Creates tools and/or applies new methods in correcting and improving below-standard or non-compliant performance of individuals or groups, using knowledge and skills in coaching to enable them to self-initiate solutions for their growth and development.
- Leading Change – Intermediate: Implements plans or activities related to a change initiative affecting one’s functional area or expertise and motivates division members’ commitment to accept the change.
- Thinking Strategically and Creatively – Intermediate: Creates or defines goals and initiatives based on how one can support, extend or align to the goals of one’s department or functional area.
- Creating and Nurturing a High Performing Organization – Intermediate: Builds a shared sense of destiny among individuals with seemingly disparate views, concerns, and aspirations; creates team cohesion and improves individual and team performance.
- Manage, supervise, and coordinate works for the delivery of support services and functions.
- Implement and monitor relevant policies, rules, and regulations, as prescribed by competent authorities, recommend solutions to address problems and/or propose new policies/rules, if needed.
- Recommend for approval and/or sign disbursements, requisition of supplies and equipment, and relevant matters.
In-charge of the maintenance of the NAST building/office.
- Prepare relevant communications and reports, including response to various audit observations and/or suspensions and disallowances.
- Act as the Human Resource Management Officer of NAST, including the review, evaluation, and recognition of outstanding performance of staff, fostering of personnel development programs or activities, and resolving staff concerns and raising issues to top management for appropriate decision.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned such as membership to committees, etc.
NAST is inviting interested applicants including persons with disability (PWD), members of indigenous communities and those from any sexual orientation and gender identities (SOGI) to hand in or send through courier/electronic mail the following documents to the Finance and Administrative Division, NAST, DOST Compound, Bicutan, Taguig City or thru electronic mail (email@example.com; cc: firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Letter of application addressed to the Director Luningning Samarita Domingo;
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form 212, Revised 2017) including the Work Experience Sheet which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Performance rating in the last rating period (certified true copy of the original by the agency HRMO)
- Photocopy of the certificate of CSC eligibility/PRC license;
- Photocopy of transcript of records and diploma;
- Photocopy of certificate of training/s; and
- Photocopy of certificate of employment.
The deadline for the submission of applications is on 17 October 2022.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE PROCESSED.